American Pillowcase has been selling Turkish towels for more than 15 years and contracts with only the very best mills in Turkey. Presently American Pillowcase has 5 of the top selling towels on the Web. This can't be done without making a superb product at a great price. Towels made in Turkey are softer and more durable because it is the only country which does not use any bleach in the manufacturing process, including white towels. All Turkish towels are VAT dyed which means the dye is infused into the yarns under high pressure and high temperature for 6-12 hours depending upon the color. This limits any fading of even the brightest colors. Even white towels are dyed white, not bleach white. For maximum color retention and softness, do not use any bleach when washing these towels. You will feel the softness immediately, and the towels will get softer after each washing. And by using only Turkish cotton and double-stitching all the hems the durability is un-equaled. These towels should last you many years! In addition, the towels are made in an Oeko-Tex and ISO 9001 mill. This means that all materials must be chemical and pesticide free and that the mill operated at the highest quality standards and is audited regularly. Email me and I will be happy to send you the certificates. If for any reason, you would not give these 5 stars, please email and let me know.
- 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton
- IMPORTED FROM DENIZLI TURKEY
- 2 Luxury Bath Sheets 35x70
- Matching bath towels, hand towels, washcloths, bath mats, and 6-piece sets available
- Extra thick weave. 700+ gsm. All hems are double-stitched for extra durability
- Oeko-Tex and ISO 9001. All Materials are Pesticide and Harmful Chemical Free!
- Wine is vat dyed for 6+ hours so will remain bright