100% Genuine Turkish Cotton SALBAKOS Towels are made in Turkey creating softer and more durable towels because it is the only country which does not use any bleach in the manufacturing process. You will feel the softness immediately and will find the perfect color to match your home décor! With Turkish Cotton, the cotton fiber open up more and the towel actually gets softer over time. Complete The Set With many styles and 16 colors of 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton Towels, SALBAKOS provides the complete package of washcloths, bath towels, hand towels, bath sheets and bath mats to meet all your needs.
Hand Towels measure 16 x 30 Inches
Washcloths measure 13 x 13 Inches
Bath Sheets measure 35 x 75 Inches
Bath Towels measure 27 x 54 Inches
Bath Sheets measure 35 x 70 Inches
Bath Mats measure 20 x 30 Inches
Q1: Can you use bleach on these towels? A1: No, please do not use bleach on these towels. The bleach will dis-color the colored towels and will make fine cotton less soft and break down the cotton fiber for a shorter life.
Q2: Are SALBAKOS towels chemical free?
Q3: Can I use fabric softener on these towels?
Q4: Do these towels shrink after first wash and dry?
Premium Quality Design SALBAKOS towels are designed and engineered with double-stitching on the hems creating a durability that is is un-equaled. These towels should provide you many years of comfort and luxury! All Bath Towels you buy from SALBAKOS are made using the highest quality cotton / yarns. These yarns are spun using only long staple cotton making these extremely soft and durable.
Washing Instructions To ensure that your towels stay soft and hold their color, we recommend following these Washing Instructions.
Before use, we recommend removing excess lint and shedding on the towel
Towels can be washed in warm or cold water
Wash before use for the first time as this will get rid of the excess lint and shedding leftover
Wash Towels alone, do not include with other clothes/loads/colors
Do not use bleach or fabric softener at any stage of the washing process, this will strip the color away from the towels and will break down the cotton fiber
We recommend washing towels after 3-4 uses - the more often the better, this helps create a softer, more luxurious feel
Drying Instructions To ensure that your towels last the test of time we recommend following these Drying Instructions.
Dry towels right after they come out of the wash to prevent dampness and lingering smell
Tumble dry on low/medium heat
Do not Iron the towels to prevent burning and cotton degradation
Take towels out when they are 95% dry to prevent over-heating
Wash and Dry 2/3 times before use to ensure maximum absorbency
- 100% Cotton
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - You will love the soft, luxurious feel and the unmistakable quality the first time you use your new Luxury Hotel & Spa Collection Bath Towels or you are welcome to return them, no questions asked.
- MATCHING HAND TOWELS AND WASHCLOTHS - Scroll Down to the Frequently Bought Together Section - After you
- WE'RE NOT CUTTING CORNERS - Any Towel you buy from us is made using the highest quality cotton / yarns.. All hems are double-stitched (not single-stitched) for extra durability. All towels are vat dyed for 8+ hours so colors (including white) will remain bright
- PESTICIDE AND HARMFUL CHEMICAL FREE! - All materials used in manufacturing are Oeko-Tex and ISO 9001 Certified.
- OUTWEIGHS THE COMPETITION - LITERALLY! - Side by side, our towels weigh more than a full pound more per dozen than the best selling bath towels on Amazon. Our Bath Towels are truly 27