6 Types Of Turkish Cotton Towels Every Homeowner Needs
Posted on January 31 2018
When we talk about Turkish towels here at Salbakos, usually we are talking about regular Turkish cotton bath towels. However, there are so many different variations of towels, and you truly need at least a few of each of them. Today, we’re going to go over six very important types of towels that you need in your home.
Types Of Towels Every Homeowner Needs
- Bath Towel: This is the most obvious. Everybody needs a good collection of bath towels for daily use. This is what you use when you get out of the shower. Our Turkish cotton bath towels are the perfect choice for luxurious, soft towels for you and your family. If you already have a set of towels that you’re attached too, don’t worry. You don’t need to throw away your old towels, just store them for emergencies. It is always good to have a spare set of old towels that you can use for the truly messy situations, like when your toddler chases a muddy dog through the house or your laundry machine floods your basement.
- Beach Towel: Beach towels are typically larger than bath towels, and they serve a very specific purpose. While a bath towel is generally used indoors for drying off, beach towels are an outdoor towel and usually meant for you to lay on them. Even if you don’t go to the beach, the pool, or the water park that often, it is still important to have these towels on hand just in case. Our extra large Turkish towels make the perfect absorbent beach towel.
- Hand Towel: Hand towels are small towels that are slightly larger than a washcloth. Typically you will hang a hand towel in your bathroom for people to dry their hands after washing them. Quality hand towels are important because no one wants to leave the bathroom with damp hands. Choose a plush Turkish hand towel that has plenty of absorbency power.
- Wash Cloth: Wash clothes serve a number of purposes. Not only are they great for washing your body, they are also perfect for cleaning up messes. Washcloths are especially important if you have young kids. All parents have experienced the need to vigorously wipe their kiddos face with a damp washcloth to make them look presentable after eating a popsicle! However, these little towels can also be used to clean up spills, polish furniture, and can work as a makeshift hand towel in a pinch. Because washcloths come in contact with the skin so often, be sure to get some extra soft Turkish washcloths for the whole family to use.
- Guest Towels: Whatever state your family’s towels are in is your business, but be sure to treat your guests to high-quality, clean towels when they visit. The longer you own a towel, the more likely it is to get holes, accidentally get discolored in the wash, or acquire stains. This is fine if only your immediate family is using them - after all, even a stained towel is clean after being washed. However, once guests arrive, remember to break out the nice Turkish cotton bath towels for them to use - as well as some clean Turkish hand towels and washcloths. We recommend a nice set of white Turkish towels to reserve for guests.
- Bath Mat: Okay, this one isn’t technically a towel, but the idea is the same: it is a necessary Turkish cotton bath product to keep in your home. After taking a hot shower on a cold morning, it feels almost impossible to step out of the warm water. However, a nice plush bath mat makes it just a little bit easier.
Get Your Luxury Turkish Cotton Towels From Salbakos!
As a leading provider of hotel quality towels, you know you need to look no further than Salbakos for all of your Turkish cotton bath towels, hand towels, washcloths, and more! Shop today!