Antalya Bath Towel Set
Our Antalya Towels Collection is unlike any other you will ever find in stores!
The distinguished colors were specially had chosen for this collection was to capture the most luminous and vivid colors. We carry are the most eye catching colors in high end towel companies. Our fine Turkish Cotton weaving is what gives our Towels the most luxurious texture and feel. They are carefully stitched with 2 ply low twist
WOW with quality, colors, style, pattern, scale, finishing!!!!!!
If you expect durable, absorbent and strong towels to use them long time, you should not dream of fluffy look and hand feel.
In fact, both can not be on same product.
So it is the perfect way to warm your bathroom, whether you
want to brighten up with our towels or
You know Classic Turkish Towels as the leader in towels.
Now you can perfectly enjoy the same proven durability inside your home, along with the luxurious softness and comfort you would expect from Turkish towels.
· Always rinse the towels before first use.
· Warm wash with colored detergent.
· Low heat tumble dry will keep them softer. Remember, we are not baking towels. Do not use your dryer like an oven.
· If you observe any broken stitch after washing or drying, please contact us. All these towels are hand sewn products.
Smart and stylish combination:
· We offer Salbakos towels and robes to go along with this collection.
· Monochromatic color palette pairs directly from nature..... Read More
- Product Code: ANTALYA-BT
- Availability: In Stock
• The plied yarn material gives the towels added durability and a longer lifespan than the average bath towel.
• Twisted yarn towels look great too with a soft, even looking, shiny surface that won't fade.
• Plied yarn is created by a process of twisting two or more single yarns to make single, thus creating 2-ply strength absorbent!
• This same process is used to create the original yarn strands; by twisting multiple filaments together in a
• Our strong and durable yarn fibers are made by the process of twisting multiple filaments the, instead of following a helical pattern, become an individual yarn axis that then lies along the